Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bored at home

Hmmp. The Second Semester has finally came to an end and i've been staying at home for the entire week now. Im just confined to the four corners of our house with nothing else to do but be bored. At first i thought that it would be exciting. All home, no more homeworks, just plain TV, DVD, and i will be able to surf the Internet. But it seems that somethings missing. :-<

At first, it was kinda fun to watch all the TV shows on cable, watch movies, cartoons, and listen to music, and theres the internet. What more can I ask for? Plus, I'll never go hungry! so thats, TV, Music, Net, and Eat for me. Great huh?

But as things have been quite routinely now, it gets boring as time passes by.

i wonder how long will i feel this way. I missed school already, haay, i missed my friends, my classmates, the foodcourt, the library, i missed doing something. I missed the feeling things.

No comments:

Leave me a message

Comment Box
Name **
Email **
Your homepage
City of Origin **
Comments HERE

Private Msg?
check below
(Lower Right)**
This message is private