Saturday, March 24, 2007

New Blogger in town

Blogging or should i say, online journal (as some wikipedia author coined it), is so popular these days. It is estimated that there are currently 100 million bloggers in the world who post relevant (and not so relevant information) in the world wide web for people to watch and read. And the numbers has no where to go but up, as thousands of internet geeks are posting their own blogs each day.

The idea of making a blog came to me after reading one of the Philippines' prominent blogs ( migs' blog ). And right there and then, an idea struck me, it struck me so hard that i almost fainted (only an idiot would ever believe that). I said to myself, i want my own blog. At first i was hesitant. What on Earth would i write about? who'll be my readers? and then that feeling of diffident overpower the dream of having my own blog.

But what the hell, i can write about something that i am interested with--That's being a filipino closet gay! hehehe so i came up with pinoyqueercore. It's 100% Filipino, 100% queer, and totally hardcore! hehehe. And who'll be my reader? if no one would be interested i can read it and read it again and i can also post comments to my own posts. hehehe.

So back off people cause there's a New Blogger in Town--me!

No comments:

Leave me a message

Comment Box
Name **
Email **
Your homepage
City of Origin **
Comments HERE

Private Msg?
check below
(Lower Right)**
This message is private